In today's digital age, having an optimized Google Business Profile is vital for any business that wants to be successful. Not only does it improve your chances of being found online, but it also helps to build trust and credibility with potential customers.
If you're in the automobile industry, there are a few specific things you can do to optimize your Google Business Profile and increase website traffic.
1. Keep your dealer name, address, and phone number (NAP) consistent across all platforms.
2. Make sure your dealership's hours are up-to-date and accurate.
3. Add photos and videos of your dealership, inventory, and employees.
4. Include customer testimonials and reviews on your profile. Google posts are a great way to add recency to your profile as well.
5. Use keyword-rich descriptions of your products and services.
By following these tips, you can be sure that your Google Business Profile is working for you instead of against you. If you need help getting started, LocalShift offers automated posts that are a great way to drive more traffic to your website and increase your SEO. Contact us today to learn more!